Pages

Tuesday 5 October 2010

"Biggest Cooking Collections eBooks"

Yes, this is the name of the file I've downloaded just now. The title of the file didn't make fun of me because it's really are the biggest cookbook collection I ever see! It consists of 225 different books with varieties of cooking topics such as recipes, tips, ideas, reviews & etc. Love it to the max!

And one of my most favourite cookbook is "Mastering the Art of French Cooking". I wanting for this book since a long time ago, and finally, I owned it! In this book, you can learn almost everything about French cooking such as cooking tips, cooking methods, different kind of sauces, different kind of eggs, meats, fishes, vegetables & desserts recipes & many, many, many more. Easy speaking, this book is French cooking bible. And it was written by late Julia Child. If you ever watched "Julie & Julia", you will know who she was (even though I haven't watch this movie yet, but I knew her from Chef Martin Yen, who he always says "One of the best chef & friend I ever know. She is my inspiration!").


Recommended for everyone especially to the one who like me, who wanting to gain knowledges in French cooking. Early rating, 5 out of 5.




And the other books from this file are...

In alphabetically order;

1. 30 Recipes 30 ingredients
2. 500 Delicious Diabetic Recipes
3. A Taste of Italy
4. Campbells Soup Cookbook
5. Chinese Vegetarian Cooking Recipes
6. Cooking With Cannabis (This is the craziest book)
7. Guide to Cake Recipes
8. Healthy Low Carb Recipes
9. Insiders Recipes Master Edition Cookbook
10. Jamie Oliver - Sainsburys Recipes
11. KFC Cookbook (Guys, I got the secrets!!)
12. Malaysian Recipes
13. Meals For A Healthy Weight
14. Pasta
15. Prize Winning Recipes
16. Secret Recipes
17. Survival - 60 Uses of Vinegar
18. The Bread Baker Bible
19. The Essential Guide To Baking
20. The Worlds Best Burger
21. US Army Cooking Course (3 Chapters)
22. US Navy Cooking Course (3 Chapters)
23. Vegetarian Curry Bible
24. Waffle Maker Recipes
25. Wok Recipes

These are just a few of many books. So far, I've only shared 26 different books to you. There's still 199 books to go. Going to enjoy it. Don't jealous!

And one more thing, I miss my baby so damn badly! But it's OK. She's on holiday & as long she's happy & enjoying herself, I'm delighted.

No comments: