Pages

Tuesday 15 February 2011

"Money can buy happiness but not love!"

Today, I went out with my Kembar & our other friend, Ainah. Ainah's story is almost similar to mine but the difference is, mine was only months, hers was years. 


So, we met at Secret Recipe Warisan Square around 12.00. We had our lunch. I ordered Spaghetti with Beef Meatballs and my Kembar & Ainah ordered Prawn Mac & Cheese. And we concluded our meal with 2 slices of Mango Delight Cake. Bill paid: RM 77.70.


Totally recommended to Beef Meatballs lover!

Then after we finished our lunch, we went to my Kembar's brother's salon, Razak Sindu Studio, at 1st floor, Warisan Square. Me & Ainah have our haircut. Bill paid: RM 15 (Wash-cut-wash)

Super like of my new-haircut. Idea by my Kembar.

After the haircut, Ainah have to go home. So, left me & my Kembar. We went to Centre Point to roam around. Then we were looking for some place where we can sit down & chit-chatting, so, we went to Secret Recipe again..only this time was at Centre Point. We had our evening tea there. And I saw my ex-high school friend, Azel. He is working there. Me & my Kembar ordered Shepard's Pie and Black Pepper Lamb Pie. The Shepard's Pie was just okay for me but the Lamb Pie was a hit! Super delicious for me!! And I am definitely eating it again soon. After we finish eating, we chit-chatting like there's no tomorrow. Bill paid: RM 19.70.

And before I'm going home, we went to Daiso, and I bought a stainless steel cake decorator cum mirror. Bill paid: RM 5. And I went Body Shop too to find a good lip balm for me. I bought this Lip Protector/Moisturiser, good for dry & crack lip. Bill paid: RM 19.90

I won't buy it if in the other days but today, I just want to spend money, so, I bought it.

So, it is time for me to go home. I say goodbye to my Kembar & my parents picked me up to have dinner together before we went home. 

The total expenses for today: RM 137.30. And what did I get for spending all of this money? 



Happiness, of course!

No comments: