Pages

Sunday 6 February 2011

"Things that I will do during CNY"

OK...after busy of celebrating CNY, now, let me share with you what I usually do during CNY. 


Things that I do
1. I won't wash my hair from the first day to third day of CNY. I will only wash it during the fourth day. The older generation of Chinese said, "Washing your hair during these 3 days mean you will wash away your lucks for the rest of the year!". Oh yes! This is a super-superstitious tradition & belief but it's CNY, yo! I just want to get into the spirit.


2. I will bleed during the first day of CNY. Some people says, bleeding during the first day of CNY is a bad thing but seems like I will cut myself almost every first day of CNY. So, I don't care!


3. Wake up early in the morning of first day of CNY & eat rice with vegetarian dish as my breakfast. Being vegetarian during the first day of CNY means you giving your bless to the living things around you & the one that you have already eaten before. 


4. Receive red packet. IT'S A MUST!!!


5. Organise a CNY lunch at my house for the invited guests only. This is the only day that my mother-side grandma will come to my house. She never want to leave her house expect for this day. 


6. Cook for the CNY lunch. 


7. Curse at my neighbours that playing firecrackers. HAHAHAHAHA.


And those are what I roughly do during CNY. And this year is kind of special. I made a simple resolution. I never ever make a resolution for any new year before. Tell you the truth;I don't really know what New Year resolution means until I've searched for the meaning. I just know during this year actually.


My resolution
1. Finish my Diploma, which estimated will be ended at the end of this year if everything is going smoothly.


2. Going for OJT at some big hotel. The best, out of Sabah. Muahahaha. I ever told my mum for my wish. She said, "So...you want to leave mum behind? Mummy doesn't like it, you know? You already make me cried enough when you went to PLKN, and now, you want to leave me again?". 
Oh mum!!


3. Find back my Dusun ancestor. I am a lost Dusun!


4. Get inked.


5. Fat down, muscle up.


6. Take a driving license.


7. Stay fit, stay healthy & stay happy. 


And of course some other more that either I'm still thinking or I just want to keep it as a secret. But these are the 7 things that I will put on priority. And about the No. 4, don't get me wrong. I see ink as art, not as a symbol of power & bad-personality. If I really can do it, I will get my family name inked. But getting inked is so damn expensive & you only have one go. After the ink injected, it forever there. A careful consideration needed.


So, wish me luck for achieve my resolution, expect for the fourth one. It just a plan, not a MUST.

2 comments:

Charline said...

uiseh~ inked huh? cool bah. sa pun inked. hehe~

Adrian Mak said...

Hahaha. Let's get inked!