Pages

Sunday 2 October 2011

"Young, alone, hungry & broke!"

I have been being in a dilemma mode for quite a long time now, since I was here in Singapore. So many things happened & happening and I couldn't make up a clear mind about my future here. 

I'd always wanted to have my practical in Singapore. Once I get it, I was in ecstasy. Dream came true for me! But when I was first here, I realised that Singapore is not the place where my heart should be. Home is the place. I miss home a lot!! 

And before this, I planned to continue on working in this restaurant where I am having my practical at now, even though I don't really enjoy the cooking style of this cuisine, but for experience. Problem that is, the business in this restaurant is so unstable. The business dropped so drastically & most of the time, this restaurant is empty. Only once in awhile the restaurant will be full house. I don't want to work in a empty restaurant for the next 2 years.

Have to use these 3 months to think of what I should do next. 

2 comments:

a-n-g-e-l-i-q-u-e said...

Well, well chef.. This is our calling. Don't enclosed yourself to that kind of situation. It's only experience right? Maybe the next two years, the restaurant is already yours! Waha.

Adrian Mak said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I wish I could have it if this restaurant is not under the same company, who is running it right now, anymore.