Pages

Friday 17 September 2010

The movie should have watch a month ago...

..is "The Expendables". I really wanted to watch it while it still on cinema but sadly, my love watched it with her family & no other else really want to watch it with me. So, all I can do is wait & wait some more until today. Finally, I got it (and please don't ask me where I get it).

Cut the crap & to the review, shall we? Well, for me, the movie are very bloody. The movie definitely not suitable for kids & even some adults. For example like; you have high blood pressure or history of heart attack. But whatever it is, this movie is not bad. And it did give me the kick I want & I like all the action stars in there. But please Sly, next time when you're chopping someone's head off their neck or your man blow someone's torso against the wall, please for the love of mankind, give us some warning! Thank you! 4 out of 5.

All the big names. If there's really sequel, I will be watching.


Oh...remember the post I've posted about the couple who have relationship dilemma? I just got to know that they have put an agreement to take a break for a month. After a month later, they will decide what to do next. So, what we can do now is wait until one month later. I don't really want them to separate because both of them are the people that I know. Of course I want everyone I know in my life to live happily but like what I' have said before, sometime, thing can get out of your own hands. Just bless them & their relationship. Hope it will never happen on me.

No comments: