Pages

Sunday 19 September 2010

Sunday night dinner

I went out with my parents to have dinner. But before that, we went to my grandma's house. We brought her food, watching Astro (I don't have Astro in my house) & chatting. After that, we went to Tg. Aru to have dinner but unfortunately, the parking lot over was full. So, my papa changed the plan & go to Funky Town at Damai Plaza. The first time we went there. Funky Town can be consider as western restaurant but they serve local food too. The first thing attracted my attention was the design of the restaurant. Nice & warm-looking. The second thing attracted me was the employees there. Everyone working there was Filipino. The only persons that's not Filipino was the owner, his wife & his daughter. Let's start with what we have ordered. I ordered Spaghetti Bolognaise & Iced Lemonade, my papa ordered Fish & Chips & Fresh Brewed Coffee & my mummy ordered Lamb Chop & plain water. They served our food really fast. We just waited for 5 minutes & the foods was served. And it served hot!


My Iced Lemonade. Basically, it is Lemon Lime Soda + lemon juice. RM4.50.

My Spaghetti Bolognaise. The Tom Yam Spaghetti I had on yesterday still the best. RM9.90.

My papa's Fish & Chips. RM10 something.

My mummy's Lamb Chop. RM13.90.


After we finished our dinner, we head home. When we reached home, I ran straight to toilet. I have a not-so-happy stomach today. I think it's because of the food i ate on yesterday open house. I hate diarrhoea!

No comments: