Pages

Saturday 18 September 2010

Resident Evil: Afterlife is so (freaking) dead AWESOME!!!

Today, I went-out with my Kembar & my kakak. So, me & my kakak arrived at Centre Point around 1100 something & once again, my kembar coming late. She's arrived almost 1300. And we had our lunch at Secret Recipe (FYI, this is the first time ever I eat there. Normally when I'm there, I'll only drink). And I saw my old-friend from high school. He's working there & he said he's going to start study around October. Good luck to him! Back to the story, I ordered Tom Yam Spaghetti, my kembar ordered Prawn Mac & Cheese & my kakak ordered Chocolate Brownie. I like the Spaghetti a lot. Something what I like, a fusion dishes. Thai & Italian cuisine. My kembar's Cheese Macaroni was filled with lighty-melted Mozzarella cheese & explosive flavour of prawn. I must try that next time. And my kakak's Brownie was OK & chocolaty. But Brownie are not my type of dessert. After eating, 3 of us just being crazy, talked about life & chatting. And the topic both of them always talked with were hot dude, half-naked dude & dude without chest hair. And they never care about my feeling because in their eyes, I am a girl!


Tom Yam Spaghetti. The sauce might looked pale but it packed with flavour.

This is when my Kembar (left) talking about hot dudes with my kakak (right). Look how intense she was!


And after eating, we were running to the cinema hall because we only got 5 minutes left. Thankfully, we managed to make it right on time, seconds before the movie started. We've watched Resident Evil: Afterlife. The story was so freaking AWESOME!!!! It actually more than I have expected. Because when I saw the trailer, I thought the storyline in Afterlife will be different from the previous 3. But the movie proved I'm wrong. Nothing much I can say about this movie here. You can only know the story if you watch it yourself & watched the previous 3 movie for you to truly understand the movie. And I'm surprised that my Kembar also a Resident Evil fans. But poor my kakak because she doesn't know a thing & she scared of zombie a lot. She almost break my arm when the zombie creeping-out from the sewage tunnel. And what peoples said about this movie was right, RE: Afterlife really do look-like Matrix during the gun fight scene & the slow-mo effect. But it still awesome and there's definitely a sequel. Can't wait for that but it's going to be another long long wait again.


To all the Action & Zombie Freaks out there, this is 2010 must-watch movie! 5 out of 5.


And after the movie ended, my Kembar wanted to watch another movie but sadly, my kakak couldn't join us for the second movie because her father going to fetched her home. So, left me & my kembar only. And we have decided to watch Cats & Dogs: The Revenge Of Kitty Galore. Then after we bought the tickets, we still have around 50 minutes before the movie starts. So, my kembar bring me to Yogur Berry & eat our favourite Fruit Yoghurt Ice Crush. It is my favourite because I only ever eat that & today was my only second time I have visited Yogur Berry. Hahahahaha. I had a lot of fun at that time because I can have a nice chat with my Kembar after a long long time. We don't have any secrets among each other, so we talked about everything.


The Fruit Yoghurt Ice Crush.


Because of the nice long chat, we totally forgotten about the movie. We ended up 15 minutes late when we reached to the hall. There hall was so empty but the movie was rolling! There's less than 10 persons in there. After few minutes later, I have no idea where the heck those pilaks & anak-anak pilak goes in to the hall. They were so freaking noisy. The stepped on the floor hardly, kicking the seats & talked loudly as the hall was their home. But yet, I'm just act cool & nothing happen since my Kembar not complaining anything. I was a little lost with the movie because I did not watch the first movie of it. But the movie was nice. Very funny & all the cats & dogs were cute. And a pigeon name Seamus was so dumb & silly. But he's cute too. I need to watch part 1 of the movie so that I can understand more. And there's also definitely a sequel for it.


If you know there full story, worth to be watch. 4 out of 5


And after the movie ended, me & my Kembar were walking around. I want to find something very important & my kembar was helping me. But unfortunately, I didn't found what I want. I saw it but it didn't catch my eyes. Still looking for that important thing. And then, my Kembar have to go home. So hard to say goodbye to her but still have too. But soon, we'll going-out together again & listen to her story about how hot the dude she saw last time.

After saying goodbye to my Kembar, I continued my search to the important thing in Wawasan. But still, luck is not on my side at that time. So, I decided to find it other place in other time. Better luck for me! I waited for my papa to fetched me up & straight to my mum's friend's open house. I waited quite a long time. When they arrived, we went to the open house & had some food. Not much food has been served, not as fancy as 5-stars restaurant but what I know is, all the food was cooked by the owner's wife. She needed to cook for around 80 pax. Last time when I have to cook for 18 pax, I almost died! She's really good, I'm impressed!

And the most important is, I had a lots of fun today. And I won't give-up easily until I found what I want. Oh...for our friend that invited 3 of us to go to her open house, so sorry we didn't show up. There's reason behind it. First, we already planned to go out together on today & second, we don't know where is your house. On behalf of 3 of us, so so so so sorry! Don't mad on us. Selamat Hari Raya! MAAF Zahir & Batin...=)

No comments: