Pages

Wednesday 15 September 2010

What a long long time ago...

...since I blogged! Wondering how bloggers have so many ideas to blog about. I wish I'm as creative as they are.

Many things happen around. Some good, some...not that bad actually. But, who's never had problems? Most of these problem are belong to my relatives & friends. Some are relationship dilemma, some are finance, some are too secret to be share here.

The newest problem so far is a boy & his love (I'm better not revealing their name). The story goes as, both of them have been together for a year-almost-two now, and this girl started to lose interest to this boy & she's started to treat her bf as friend only. But the boy still so in-love-with her. In the other hand, the girl has found another boy which she's somewhat fancy & she choose to be honest by telling her bf that she have this special feeling toward this 2nd boy. But because she knows that her bf still in-love-with her, she's too afraid of voicing out a break-up & she's not sure if she really in-love-with this 2nd guy. So, she's in a big dilemma now.

I know both of them quite a long time. And they are so perfectly together but sometime, things can get out of your own hands. Whatever it is, bless both of them & I'm there to help if they have any problem.

Enough with that, it's my turn for my problem. My only problem is, how can I stop my expression line on my forehead from deepen? My mummy & my cousin said, "This is because of your father. Your father have it too. Like father, like son!". I'm not blaming my papa & I should be proud of that because I heritage one of the many things from my papa in me but I'm too young to have that! Both of my brothers are older than me & they don't have it. I'd start using wrinkle & expression line reducing cream from now on.

And I'm so in mood of holiday. I have to keep reminding myself that I still have Final Exam on next week. I'm so lazy to study but for 2 days only, I'll study for that! But holiday are so boring. Sitting alone at home, doing nothing is not good. And holiday stops me from seeing the one I love. Oh..I want you to know that I miss you so much!

Wow! I think this is the longest post of all post I ever blogged. Even the most words of all post combine. Hahahaha. Joking. I'll try to blog more next time. But I'm not promise anything here. Good night, everybody!

BTW, Happy Malaysia Day! Finally, Sabah & Sarawak has been recognised as one of Malaysia, 47-year after Malaysia been formed. Should we proud of it?

No comments: