Pages

Sunday 15 May 2011

"4 simple things & this is my 100th post"


I was tagged by Pammy!

So, this is a survey game & something more & less like it. It is a contest actually but I don't feels like I want to join into any contest. So, I just do this for fun. But of course to anyone who read this, you can do it as you like. 

The contest is all go back to this link. All the rules & regulation, terms & conditions are in there. And if you think you want to join the contest, better be fast. Closing date is today. The contest is in Malay by the way.


So, let's go:

1) 4 Perkara Describe About Yourself (4 things that can describe about you)
- I am tall.
- I have thick brows.
- I love cooking.
- I’m a gentle giant (this is what most people told me).

2) 4 Nama Manja Kamu (4 cute names of yours)
- Addy.
- Teacher
- Sing Sing
- Chef Addy

3) 4 Perkara Baik Yang Kamu Buat Hari Ini (4 good things that you did today)
- I don’t even know what I’ve done. Um…cook brunch for my parents.
- Answering this so that Pammy will be happy.
- I’ll leave this blank.
- And this too.

 4) 4 Tempat Yang Nak Sangat Pergi (4 places that you really want to go)
- Labuan.
- Singapore.
- France.
- London.

5) 4 Benda Wajib Bawa Bila Keluar (4 things that you MUST bring when going out)
- Hand-phone
- Wallet
- Lip Moisturiser.
- Medallion, given by my big brother.

6) 4 Perkara Terakhir Kamu Buat Sebelum Join Contest Ni (4 things that you did before joining this contest)
- Read Pammy’s post.
- Watch Hell’s Kitchen.
- Social Networking.
- Cook & eat.

7) 4 Orang Paling Kamu Sayang Di Dunia Ini (4 People you love the most in this world)
- My parents + my pets.
- My friends.
- My Kembar.
- All my cousins, nieces & nephews.

8) 4 Jenis Ragam Manusia Kamu Jumpa Hari Ini (4 different types of people that you met today)
- A loving mother of 3.
- A strong father of 3.
- Leave this blank.
- Leave this blank.

9) 4 Misi Yg Mesti Kamu Capai Dalam Tahun Ni (4 missions that you must achieve this year)
- Go to the place I want.
- Get my desired place for my job training.
- Be less stressful.
- Be shinning!

10) 4 Habit Buruk Kamu (4 bad habits of yours)
- I am a fiery person in the kitchen.
- I am a perfectionist when it is come to my cooking
- I curse a lot.
- I can’t do every single thing that people want & hope me to do.

11) 4 Perkara Yang Kamu Fobia (4 phobias of yours)
- Balloons. I scared of the pop actually.
- Be distrusted.
- Cockroaches.
- Dreamt of something that will never happen in real life. Dreaming something you really want in real life but you know you can never get it is another stab in the heart.

12) 4 Sebab Join Contest Ni (4 reasons joining this contest)
- I was tagged by Pammy.
- Bored.
- Looks fun.
- It is nice to let the others to know what I think.

And the end!


And as I mentioned on my post title, this is my 100th post in this blog. I have been blogging since February 2009 & this is my only 100th. Very slow for a blogger like me. 

Before this, I don't like blogging. I started up a blog just because Blogger is one of the hottest stuff during that time. Don't wanted to be left-out, I've created one for myself. And I have none one idea how this works & what to blog. I abandoned my blog for a loooooooooooong time before I get the idea & love blogging.

My 100th post should not be this post. It should be on my previous few posts. But I deleted some of my post in this blog for some good & bad reasons. 

But whatever it is,

Happy 100th post to me!

No comments: