Pages

Tuesday 3 May 2011

"Osama bin Laden is dead!!"

The hottest topic for these few days must be "The Royal Wedding of Prince William & Kate Middleton". I was so annoyed by this wedding just because EVERYBODY is talking & watching about it. Like, so what if they are getting married? YOU ARE NOT ONE OF THEIR GUEST OF HONOUR!!! And all the girls like, "Oh...my prince of charm getting married on tomorrow//today/in hours/now!!". Come on, get a boyfriend!!

But whatever it is, I still want to say my congratulation to the Duke & Duchess of Cambridge.


And move on to yesterday, the world just getting more awesome with the news of "The Death of Osama bin Laden". Who is he? 

I remember when I was 10-year-old, exactly when 9/11 happened. I went to school the day after 9/11 happened. One of friend came to me & said to me did I watch the news about the twin tower on yesterday. I said yes, and he replied me, "Good! Did you see how our hero did? Osama bin Laden is our hero. My hero. And the hero of all Muslim. The real fighter of Islam!!". 

Is he mad??

For my understanding during that time (FYI, I learned Islamic Studies in my primary school with one of my ustaz), Islam never taught anyone to sacrafice themselves to kill anyone. And for this case, the peoples inside the twin tower were all innocent civilian. Isn't that a much more bigger sin?? 

Okay...I don't want to say more about this because I am not a Muslim & what I have said above might be wrong....for some. And then, I logged in into my Facebook just now & I saw this shared link on my Newsfeed. 

So, it is a confirm for Osama's death & HE IS NOT A MUSLIM WARRIOR!!

Some said America is just too busybody for disturbing someone's politic & organisation. Some said America is trying to conquer the Middle East. Some said America is trying to the be superior of the world & whatsoever. 

Yes, every of these might be true. You know, human needs & wants never has limit but try to think this way, if America never fight with the Taliban, never fight with al-Qaeda, will our world still as peaceful as we have now?

For me, the answer is a BIG FUCKING NO!! Terrorism & death will be everywhere. Our land will be rob (even we are now by some of the high .......), everyone will be force to be terrorist, kidnapping, killing & blah blah blah. 

So, be grateful for what we have now & pray for the one who lost their family from this war. Bless everyone & make love, not war!

No comments: