Pages

Thursday 12 May 2011

"Stressful Thursday!"

Things that I am so stressful about:


1. Last exam paper on tomorrow.
2. Preparation for my class picnic.
3. My best friend's boyfriend is breaking up with her.


Dude, listen here, GO FUCK YOURSELF UP!!! The worst reason of breaking up is religious difference. If you love you religion so much & can't accept her religion, why you want to get with her at the first place? You happy to see her cry for you? What kind of man are you? 


And your parents should get some fucking lives too other than controlling your each step. Your mother fucking against you from seeing her & you father fucking forbid you from being with her. Why don't you just fuck your mum & blow you dad out? That's some fucking lives for 3 of you!


We never meet before & I know I am wrong insulting you here but come on, can't your nuts think of something more wiser than just fucking say, "I love you but I can't be with you because of my parents & religion". Your mama still breastfeed you? Or your religion give you RM500 Billions & telling you not to be with this girl because she is opposite of your belief? 


You fucking dickhead is a no-brainer! 

No comments: