Pages

Tuesday 21 June 2011

"How do you handle adults that acted like a kid, mentally & emotionally?"

Last month, when I was having a dinner, someone I know came to me. An adult.




Mr. A: Eh...a chef, huh? When you want to cook steak for me ah?


Me: Steak? I never cook steak, not even for myself nor my family.


Mr. A: Then you cook lah, I eat!


Me: I try *walk away while giving him a WTF look*




Few days later, his wife calls




Mrs. A: Eh...that day did my A ask you to cook him steak?


Me: Yes, why?

Mrs. A: He don't like how you answer him!



Me: Okay...*so what?*


Woman: You don't need to be so disrespectful! You think you are a chef now & you can be so cocky? My A is mad & he don't like it!


Me: Really? Oh well, tell your man to FUCK OFF & FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! 




That is how I handle adults that acted like a kid, mentally & emotionally! 

1 comment:

-Virut- said...

seriously? HAHAHAHA!!! paling manang!! the sign of R for Rebellious