Pages

Saturday 18 June 2011

"On the road"

I drove on the open road for the first time on today. I have to say, IT'S KIND OF SCARY!!!! But just now was my first time driving on an open road, and I was doing great. Got a lot of praising from my motherfucker tutor. But as I said, just now was my first time on the road, the journey is not so damn perfect. My engine died twice & still haven't really get used with the clutch yet. 

I was having a good start at the first 15 minutes but when I was in the city, I was started to get a little bit panicky with all the cars around me. I was afraid of bumping their cars. But after for few minutes, driving gone smooth & better again. 

Other than going out for driving lesson for an hour just now, my aunt & cousin sister came to my house too. Remember the one I told you that from US, oh well, today was fun with them. Me & my cousin sister finally breaking the ice on today. We talked a lot, not much but fuck yeah, STILL A LOT!! And tomorrow they are coming for dinner. Another fun night for all of us.

I saw another nice face girl around noon just now
& that's all I'm going to tell!

No comments: