Pages

Saturday 25 June 2011

"This is what happen from 2008 - 2011"

2008
Friendster: Woo-Hoo!!!! Best social network EVER!!!
Facebook: Um...how to use this shit?
Blogger: Okay...I will blog! What the fuck should I blog?


2009
Friendster: Where's everyone? To Facebook?!
Facebook: Alright, this is fun!
Blogger: I GAVE UP!!!!
Twitter: What the fuck is that?


2010
Friendster: Fuck you, Friendster! I moving on to Facebook!! You are toasted!!!
Facebook: OMFG!!!!!! This is the most addicting & best social network EVER!!!
Blogger: Hey...I can bullshit all of my shitty & awesome life's story here!!
Twitter: I will never get my hands on this social network! NEVER!!!


2011
Facebook: It helps me to reunite with all of my friends & faraway family members.
Blogger: Still bullshitting everything here!! Post all of my awesome life's story!!
Twitter: Shit!!! I started late!! This is the best motherfucking social network EVER!!!!!! It is a combination of Facebook & Blogger. You can update you daily life & bulshitting in the same time!!!!!!! THIS IS ADDICTING!!!! Going to tweet about this!



No comments: