Pages

Wednesday 15 June 2011

"Just for your request, I blog!"

So I finally went to the driving lesson on today. I have done all the road's laws, computer test & blah blah blah. But I drag it for almost a month later, which is today, until I started the driving lesson. Reason? Simple. All because of the RM. 


But choosing on today was right!! I got to met a cute girl!!! Yes!!!! Her name, Alisa, I'll remember that name. But the shit thing is, today will be her last day of driving lesson. So, I met her for the first time & the last time on the same day. Fuck it!


And, yes, driving might looks fun, it is fun anyway, but damn it, it's hard! You must have the most gentle feet to drive. You just cannot push the pedal all the way down when you are starting your car or else, it will jerk! Same goes with the brake. But then, my bad & hard arse motherfucker tutor gave some simple advices about driving to me.




Tutor: Um...even drive before?


Me: No!


Tutor: Not even once?


Me: No!


Tutor: Holy shit! We got a lot to learn & remember then!


Me: Oh...okay.


Tutor: Okay, this is how it's works lah. See the gears, clutch, foot's brake, hand's brake, throttle pedal, wiper, signals, horn, steering, rear mirror, side mirrors & everything lah, you need to control all of these. It seems a little bit too complicated & hard but let's make it this way. You are a chef, you cook. When you cooking, you are not only focusing on one thing only, right? You need to do seasoning, trimming, cooking, preparing the sauce, plating & you know what lah. So it is the same with driving. You cannot only focusing on one thing only. You cannot just focusing driving only, you need to focus the road, the peoples around, the cars. 


Me: Okay...right!


Tutor: Okay, let's practise.

*Doing all the simple things such as signalling, adjusting seat & blah blah blah*



Tutor: You seem like you know all the thing in the car! Then let's get moving & let you understand what driving is all about. You listen to me & drive, okay? You drive straight, then make corner to the left. We circle around this place.


*So. real driving starts. After 10 minutes later or around 20 rounds later*


Tutor: Did you lied to me ah?


Me: What?


Tutor: You told me you never drive.


Me: Yea!


Tutor: You drive like you are a license "P" holder.


Me: *weeeeee!!!!!* Um...thank you! *still weeeeee-ing!!!!!*


Tutor: Okay, park there. Tomorrow lesson, we are on the road. I mean the road. 


Me: What the fuck?!?!?!


Tutor: Oh yea, you prefer you driving from your house to the institute or from institute to your home?


Me: Can I not drive on the road?


Tutor: Um...no choice. The better you get off on the road, the better get used to it, get more comfortable & confident of driving. 


Me: Fine! *whatever!!*




I got to admit I love the way he compares driving with cooking, which is true! And by the way, my house is at Taman Mesra & the institute is at somewhere deep inside Bukit Padang. And I will be driving on Lintas road & Tun Fuad road. My lesson is around 10am. So if you are somewhere near, don't fucking get out for your house. I don't want to kill you!


So tomorrow is the real driving. If my car crash & burn, and if I die, tell Alisa


"NICE TO MEET YOU & YOU ARE CUTE!!!!"

1 comment:

Aaron said...

Haha, nice post, i laughed so hard, probably peed a little, just kidding.