Pages

Monday 13 June 2011

It's been awhile now...

...since my last post. Because of I'm have nothing to do at all & basically sitting at home all day, sleep at 1am, waking up on 11am, eat, watch Gordon Ramsay's TV shows on Youtube, go to pee pee & poo poo, bite my cousin sister & my mother then sleep & repeat everything again on the next day. I don't have anything excited to post about.


But lucky me, I still got sometime to get out of this house & do something useful. On...


29th - 31st of May: I went to Sandakan.


3rd of June: My aunt & her daughter cum my cousin sister come back to Malaysia from US after they last home 6 years ago. 


7th of June: My birthday. No celebration, I don't celebrate being one year older. But my best friend suggests me that I should celebrate it on next year, when I turn 21, as a celebrate of me being a man. Oh well, we'll see what happens.


12th of June: I went to the Gaya Street Sunday Market. First time after 2 years. Even though I studied at Gaya Street, being there almost everyday per week, I visited the Sunday Market less than 10 times. How shameful I am to be a KK-ian! Nothing much, bought some shallots, Kuih Cincin is a must & a sunglasses. 


I seriously need to talk more to my cousin sister or else I have to wait forever again until I see her again next time after she's going back her real home. But it has been awhile & we are completely not knowing what to talk about. I'll try my best!!

No comments: