Pages

Wednesday 12 January 2011

Ain't got no/I've Got Life - Nina Sinmone



By the way, I am very stuck with myself now. I want to make 1 short-story done but I have too many ideas going around & don't know which one to focus on. I actually "X" few of my stories, that only need me to conclude it. Once I don't feel right with it, I will abandon them until I feel right to get them back.


And I was so freak-out just now when I logged in to my Facebook. I receive a "threat'' from.....Mark Zukerberg's management team(????)




They want(force) me to update my profile into their (awfully)newly-(stupidly)designed-(not cool)profile-(rubbish)layout. Some people already got their changed, but some, like me, didn't. So now, I think, it is my time to enter into the new (not cool)profile-(rubbish)layout era.


*dislike**dislike**dislike**dislike**dislike**dislike*

1 comment:

-Virut- said...

i know right! >___<
no worry if there's a lot of ppl don't like this new profile layout, they will try to change it again...ow the changes....