Pages

Friday 28 January 2011

"I got featured!!!!"

I joined Sabahan Bloggers around, almost the end of December of last year, I think. It is a group where all the Sabahan can post their newly-updated blog post's link at the wall of the group, so that, other Sabahan can view it. Every-week, the creator of the group will randomly select some posts to be featured or in other words, "must-read post of the week".

So, it going to be fun to post one of your blog post there & let the others to view. I've posted my first ever post, on 22nd of Jan, to the group. I've posted "How to speak Sabah?".

5 days later, on a rainy afternoon, I receive a message in my Facebook inbox. This is what I got


MY POST GOT FEATURED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My first ever post & I got featured. Am I too good or what? MUAHAHAHAHA. This is the best bragging-rights for me now! 

I never had these much of views ever in my blogging begun. All within less than half-day. 
The power of Sabahan. Hahaha.
Oh yes, I am super-proud of myself. I am the one of the two persons I know that ever been featured since I've joined this group. That will be Shilla's. Thanks for everyone that viewed me & reblogged my post. All of you guys made my day!


Oh yes! This post is for bragging purpose only

11 comments:

Aaron said...

Congratz Man.

I've been reading your blog for a while now and your style of writing has change tremendously.

Keep the good writing on.. Peace

Adrian Mak said...

Thanks, dude!

ajxaxa said...

wow...congratz ady^^

Adrian Mak said...

Thanks, Mandy! =DDDD
Kenapa I cannot see your update in my Dashboard even you actually did update something in your blog.

Aaron said...

Hey, wanna try something other than blogging but similar?

Adrian Mak said...

What will that be?

Aaron said...

Vlogging!
I mean there's lots of sabahan blogger out there.. but i bet there's not a lot of sabahan vloggers..

Anyway.. why is it hard to reach you man.. i barely seen you in facebook..

Oh yeah.. one last thing..
Happy Chinese New Year!

Adrian Mak said...

You mean Video Blooging? Something like what we've all seen in YouTube?

Aaron said...

Yeah.. but i don't think there's lots of sabahan who do vlog..

Like you could do your version of how to speak sabahan in video

You watch any vloggers?

Adrian Mak said...

Not really but I know some of the popular Vlogger in YouTube.

Yes, of course that will be awesome but it's not easy you know.

Aaron said...

I know.. i've tried.. and yeah it's not easy.. but i'm sure that in some time after it will become easier and actually become better..

And i don't know any sabahan Vloggers.. come on let's give sabahan a reason to be proud of what their mamas gave them..

Just suggesting..^^