Pages

Saturday 1 January 2011

"Happy MMXI!!!"

Can't believe, it's 2011 now. Actually, I'm quite disappointed because I didn't manage to post one last post of 2010 on yesterday because I was busy since I woke up & right after, I went-out with my high school friends. But no one will give a damn for the last post of mine...huhuhu. But I managed to do one thing, make a wish before the end of 2010. Did you make your wish?

OK...cut the crap! Yesterday I went-out with my friends to celebrate & countdown for New Year. They are seven of us including me, Sarah, Fakhri, Amat, Khairi, Ashilla & her friend (we still not sure his identity yet. Hahaha). Our meet-up point is Suria Sabah. After we all gathered, we have no idea at all what to do, so, we "tawaf" the complex. And quite sometimes later, finally we made up some idea which were we will buy some food & snacks & go picnic at Sutera Harbour Resort. So, we split up & hunt for food. We bought a box of Big Apple doughnuts, some snacks & some drinks. But sadly, Ashilla & her friend couldn't join us for the celebration because of Ashilla has her own activity later. And left the 5 of us. We went to (Siti Nur)Rihanna's restaurant at Harbour City to have our dinner. We sit there for more than 2 hours chatting, joking, laughing, gossiping & talking bad of almost all of our ex-high school teachers. Hahaha. So sorry to all the teachers. And because no other girl than Sarah, she wanted to go home but we do whatever we need just to keep her with us. The only way is to get another girl out to keep Sarah accompany. Finally, Khairi managed to ask his soon-to-be sister-in-law, Azu, out & Sarah decided to stay back with us (YES!!!!!!). 

So, we went to Sutera Harbour to do countdown & watching the beautiful fireworks but the problem was, the place we stayed was not the most strategic place ever. We barely see the fireworks but we still manage to see some. After the fireworks, pictures taking, we find a place to eat all the food, snacks & drinks up. We continue on gossiping, trash-talking, joking, more picture taking & everyone were tired & sleepy, so, we went home. 

The first Group Photo. L-R: Sarah, Ashilla, Ashilla's friend, Fakhri, Me, Khairi, Amat.
While we been "jampi(?)" for a good year of 2011. Haha.
Fireworks!! Not the fullest version. 
After the fireworks is eating time. 
The second Group Photo & the last picture of the day. L-R: Azu, me, Fakhri, Sarah, Khairi, Amat.

The first picture was taken at Big Apple & the rest was at Sutera Harbour. This is the greatest New Year celebration I ever had. It will be funner if more people can join but what the heck, we rock-out the night. I just have one simple wish for all of us, we should go together more often this year. We actually only met twice on last year. College starts soon, good luck everyone except for Azu & Khairi because they just finished their STPM & SPM. But good luck in finding some activity to do before you guys bored to death.


That was what happened on the last day of 2010 & a young few hours of 2011. Now, let's talk about what happen on New Year's day. I woke up, turned on my laptop & logged in to my Facebook to wish everyone a Happy New Year. Just sent the wishes to some person I really know or close. So, if you get my wish, you are lucky. Hahaha. Then right after all the wishes has sent, I helped my papa to paint the internal of my house. Manage to finish it all within 4-5 hours.

Happy MMXI!! If you want to know what MMXI mean, ask me!
New Year's bird!!

And the pic above was the bird I found during the painting work. Well, it actually my cat who "found" it first. But then, I was the second who found(save) it. When a cat "found" a bird, you won't expect the bird in really good shape. But the bird survived!! It was too scared to fly, so, I decided to keep it for awhile until it calm down before I let it go but sadly some of its feathers have fell off. It can't fly for now. That's mean I have to keep it for a little bit longer until it fully recover. This is like the 328th bird under my cat's bird hunting tally. So far, only 2 survived the hunt & this is one of them.

Then later at night, I went-out with my parents to have dinner, went to Servey Penampang to buy some household needs then home & finish this post. This post should be posted earlier but because of the awesomeness of my internet connection, everything got stuck. But luckily I manage to post this before the end of 1st of Jan. And lastly, Happy New Year everyone! Ready for 2011?

No comments: