Pages

Monday 17 January 2011

"Your true-self revealed!"

I've tried "Personal DNA"


Actually I saw this this from Sarah's Facebook. She posted this on her profile with caption "Kinda true. Scary". So, curiosity & boredom struck, I gave it a try. After finishing the test, my personal DNA report was out. Like what Sarah has said, it really do scarily true.  


This is what I've got: Benevolent Inventor.


"You have the confidence to make your visions into reality, and you are willing to consider many alternatives to get that done", "You're not afraid to let your emotions guide you, and you're generally considerate of others' feelings as well" & "You spend a lot of time taking care of others, but don't forget to take care of yourself!"


And you can read the rest yourself. For me, almost all of the report are true for me. But I don't know how the others might think. You have to know me for a long time or willing sit down with me & talk to me to understand the report. 

6 comments:

Charline said...

Hi, Adrian! hihi~

i've tried it also. Freakishly true what it said about me. I was like "woah...how did it knows?". Hahah!

Adrian Mak said...

Hahaha. Share it!! Don't be malu2.

-Virut- said...

pnya jauh berbeza kita dua...it's like fire and ice...mmmm

Charline said...

ba, later i post it up la.

Adrian Mak said...

Char: OK bah. I'm waiting!!
Virut: Bah...apa lagi? Kongsi2 lah. Tia payah malu2 tingau.

-Virut- said...

oki later me post on my blog hohoho