Pages

Friday 7 January 2011

"Beauty is pain!"

So, I went to Megalong at noon...for the first time. But before that, let's talk about a movie I watched on yesterday first.


I watched "Repo Men". It's a 2010 movie, adapted from a novel, "Repossession Mambo", by Eric Garcia (no idea who he is). The story began in year 2025, a corporation called "The Union" has perfected the creation of bio-mechanical organ for the people who need. So, if you need any organ, they will offer you a contract of buying their organ. But they didn't told their customer that if they failed to pay 3-month instalment, they will sent a "repo-man" to their house to reclaim the organ. The process of repossession almost always resulted the death of the customer.


This movie were starred by Jude Law, Forest Whitaker, Liev Schreiber & many more. Erm...this movie is not made for weak-stomach because for all the brutal scene & blood, but if you are infected to food-poisoning now, watch it! Because since you are already vomiting all day long, so, why waste the chance?


Nice movie. Watched on Thursday, ended in Friday. If you like blood + action & excitement, watch this! 4 out of 5


And now, let's talk about what have happened on today. I went to Megalong, Donggongong for the first time with my mum & her friend. They off to shop, I walked around alone. My first impression, "Hmm...not bad. A little bit empty. Start walking around. *Few minutes later* My second impression, "Megalong is a failure!!". Ground floor was OK, at least filled with shops & peoples. 1st floor & 2nd floors, yes, there's shops but where the hell are all the peoples? It's super empty! And of all the toilets there, only one was available. The rest, "Tandas rosak! Sila naik ke tingkat 2. Terima kasih". I almost piss my own pants while searching for the "available" toilet at 2nd floor. Then I went to 5th floor via lift to take a look of the cinema & you know what, I was lost! There's only one lift that can go to the cinema. I ended-up using the wrong lift. I have to walked like 1 KM through the parking lot before reaching the cinema. 


OK...forget about the lift thing. With high hope, I entered the cinema lobby. I think the staffs at the cinema were trying to making a joke or April's fool prank on me. THE CINEMA HAVE NO PEOPLE AT ALL!! NOT EVEN GHOST!!!!! What the hell is happening???? I don't know! So, I went down to 1st floor...again. Saw a clothing shop as big as my house & my neighbour's house combined. Also with high hope, hoping there must be a section with a lot of man's clothes for me to choose from. And I think the staffs there were trying to make April's fool prank on January too. There's like 5000 of shirts, jeans, dresses, skirts & other girl's stuffs. So, how about the guys? Located at the lonely & pathetic tiny little corner with only less than 10 shirts to choose. All the shirts were ugly & tasteless & cost around RM60 per piece. Go fuck yourself up! And I found another shop, yes, I did! More shirts to choose but I think the staffs there were trying to do what the previous two did. ALL THE SHIRTS WERE RED IN COLOUR!!! 


And I think I should stop here. I can feel my blood are raising now. I don't care if you like Megalong but for me, I will never step my foot in that mall ever again. But if girls want to buy dress, go there. I recommend it to you girls. There is one shoe shop where they sells all the shoes & heels RM19.90 & most of the shoes are nice (the only thing I found was nice but I can't buy!). But shoe size are limited.


Lesson of the week: "Beauty is pain. Yes, I believe in it now!"

2 comments:

Pammy said...

I watched this. Gory right?

Adrian Mak said...

But heck a lots of fun too. This might be our future if the scientists & the doctors really can make bio-mechanical organs successfully.