Pages

Wednesday 27 April 2011

"Driving next!"

I went to take my Driving Computer Test on yesterday. The test is all about the laws on the road, road signs & also some basic common sense of driving. I passed my test. Passing mark is 42/50 & I get 46/50. Not a very awesome result but at least I get a blue mark (pass) on my result paper. 

After passing the test, today, I proceed on to the next & 2nd class which is Workshop or best known as "Bengkel". Compare this with the KPP (first) class, this is much much much much more boring! It basically repeat most of the lesson from the first class & some very very very basic things like how to start a car, adjusting your seat, how to fasten your seatbelt & so on. 

Started the class at 9.30am, finished at 11.40am. And my tutor only come & pick me up at 12.40pm. Well, I don't blame him. He's a busy man & I can wait. 

So, on the way home, we have some chat. Well, bonding I should say. And this is what we talked about just now.




Tutor: So, what will you usually do during this time if you are not going out?

Me: Um...nothing. Just sit around, doing nothing.

Tutor: Hahaha. Must have something kan? Watching TV, exercise, playing computer?

Me: Oh, yea. Playing Facebook.

Tutor: Facebook again kah

Me: Hmm?

Tutor: I can't understand about Facebook lah. Try to explain to me why you like Facebook? 

Me: Um...because it help me to find back my long lost friends you know? And it help me to connect with my friends, keep updating on each other. 

Tutor: Yes, I know but why? You cannot go out & meet them face to face kah

Me: Um...

Tutor: Kids nowadays ah always sit in front of the computer wasting time doing all the rubbish things in the computer. If you just want to talk to your long lost friends or finding informations for your education, it's okay lah. This ah sit in front of the computer 24/7 doing nothing but Facebook & games. All the kids become nerds & geeks bah.

Me: *speechless*

Tutor: Doing everything through Facebook. Finding girlfriend pun from Facebook. Chat with girlfriend through Facebook, dating through Facebook. Then if you want to screw her? Screw the CPU kah?

Me: *holy-shit!!!!!!*

Tutor: Come on lah! Go face-to-face & talk to her, say you love her, and if can, say this to her, "Hey, I want to screw you!" Kan easier?

Me: *die*



My tutor is a bad-ass motherfucker!

3 comments:

Aaron said...

Haha, that was straight on, i bet he's young, i find it hard for old people to say stuff like that.

Adrian Mak said...

Fuck no! He is around his end 40. And his favourite song is Price Tag. I don't even know what song is that!

Aaron said...

Well, hope you have fun and good luck on your driving