Pages

Thursday 21 April 2011

"Let me make it clear"

Some times ago, a friend of mine asked me, am I disturbed or am I depressed because I seems like very fiery & couldn't hold my anger back lately. 


Yes, I am. I am stressed by the assignments, studies, relationship between peoples, my kitchen practicals & also the procedures of my job training.


I think my fiery & hot temper will only show-out in the kitchen more than in everyday life. In everyday life, I can play with you, make fun with you, be crazy with you but in the kitchen, never fucking try any of these with me. 


As I said last time, I am a very serious & strict chef in the kitchen. When my chef's coat buttoned, apron on & my chef's knife out, it is time to get serious. 


My rule, I will not act like a mad dog, barking around if you did not done anything wrong. Each person deserves 3 chances of asking, answering, & listening to me. I will not tell you anything for the fourth time. Or you can try, but you should be ready to get shout.


This happens in every kitchen that you will get into. Kitchen is a place where the environment is very intense, busy, stressing, hot & serious. It is not a playground. If you want to act like a child, get the fuck out of the kitchen. Never try be a chef.


What happen in the kitchen all of you facing now is just like 5% from the reality. Never hate me for treating all of you like that. This is part of the chef's game. If you can't take the pressure, never get into a kitchen. If you are too depressing, get out, go to a corner where no one sees you, cry, wipe your tears, calm down & get back into the kitchen. 


You think Hell's Kitchen is just a TV show? You think Gordon Ramsay is an actor? Think again! Watch that show before you making up your mind of being a quality chef. 


If you think that is too much for you, never even try to think of being a Kitchen Helper!


Welcome to the Chef's World, my friends!

No comments: