Pages

Saturday 23 April 2011

"Looooooong Satur-Day!"

I went to Api-Api Driving Centre (ADC), located at quite damn far from the city, for my very first class, Kurikulum Pendidikan Pemanduan (KPP), of getting a legal driving license. 


Finally, after years of waiting, I got the chance to learn to drive. But I don't really in the mood of having my driving license now. I could be more excited when I was younger but now, I am just not in the mood. 


But because I will going for my job training soon, I don't expects I will have any-time to learn it, or I might not be in Sabah during that time. So while I still have time now, just do it!


My tutor, a friend of my mum, came to my house & picked me up around 8am. Went to this far away institute to register myself. Done everything & went into a 6-hour class about Road Laws. The class was fun but however it is, still somewhat boring.


What do I mean fun is the tutors who lecturing. There were 2 tutors lecturing me & also some others. The first tutor, a story-teller. He basically tell us almost everything that has nothing to do with driving. And he has a super-duper thick Sabah-accent. 


Second tutor, he is a very fun person. His voice is so manly & sexy (this might sounds gay but he really does!). I like his style of lecturing. He did not follow the book at all. He has his own way & ideas of lecturing. He will simplify & explain the long part from the book & making it into a short & easy to remember example. And he shared the ways of how to answer the computer test. After his class, I never been this confident of going for an exam before. Hahahaha.


But I will take the test sometime around next week after I have gone through all of the 500 questions that given to me as a reference. I just want to get every test done before I'm facing my college final exam. Wish me luck!




And I saw two cute girls today!

No comments: