Pages

Wednesday 13 April 2011

"If only I can talk"

How can I talk,
If you never let me to,
Silenced me, 
Cross my line?


How can you listen,
If you never want to,
Listen to me,
Ignore me?


How can we discuss,
If you don't want to,
Talk about it, 
And pretending?


How can this be good,
If you keep lying,
Lie to me,
Foolish me!


How can this be right,
If you always want to win,
Never surrender,
Never lose!


How can you see,
If you keep your ego,
Higher than you,
Blinding yourself?


How can you feel,
If you changing the facts,
Blame it on others,
Victimised yourself?


How can you hate,
If you can't hate,
To the one,
That is imperfect?


How can you change,
If you never think of,
How egoistic you are,
To the others?


How can you think,
If you are a hypocrite,
A great pretender,
In your own world?


How can I talk, 
If I never allow to,
A simple word,
Nor an apology...

1 comment:

-Virut- said...

mmm..i think everyone else have tha same thought mate